Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas in China!!!

     It's official! We will be leaving for China sometime next week! I have so many mixed emotions but mostly so excited to finally get to hold, kiss, hug.... My Sweet Ella!!! After a year long wait we will finally get to bring our little girl home. If she only knew of how her life is about to change. Abandoned, alone, no family, no hope.... Wanted, Loved, Accepted, Family, Friends, A Future, Hope, and more importantly now she can know a Savior!! The verse we have claimed through out this journey, Hebrews 11:1. "Now faith is being sure of what you Hope for and certain of what you can not see." I finally feel that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, the paper chase is almost over and all five of the Greer's will finally be together.
     You know by now that I love videos! Please watch this wonderful one of a families journey to Ethiopia. I can't wait to write our story!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1scU5hv6azs&sns=em

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! Keep me posted as your plans come into place and let me know if there's any chance you can come visit and when...will help in any way with arrangements. Ah, so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete