Saturday, November 3, 2012

Update Pictures

     I am so happy to share these with you. We finally got an update on our precious daughter. Ann at Red Thread is wonderful. We ordered a care package through Red Thread and it was delivered and we got an update in three days. Amazing! Ella is growing steadily. She has gained four pounds since we received her referral. A big thank you to Love Without Boundaries for there wonderful support. They supplied her with a case of formula and rice cereal. I don't know what I would do without these wonderful organizations.
     When I look at these precious pictures I have a mixture of emotions. I am overjoyed to see her sweet face and anticipate the day I finally get to hold and love on her. With all the joy it brings just to see her it also rips my heart out to see the conditions she is in. One of the little kindergarten boys in Ms. Cannon's class asked why she was put in a cage. My thoughts exactly added by why is she sleeping on press board? Even though I know the answers to these questions it doesn't feel right in my heart. I am so happy this sweet little one has a home and a family that loves her so much already. There are millions more out there that simply need a chance. Notice the little one behind Ella in one of the pictures.
 
I can only hope that they picked her up and wiped her tears after taking this picture....
 
January Please Come Quickly!!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw someone post in my facebook corner news feed about your adopting a baby. It caught my interest, and I looked up your blog. Wow. All I can say is it tore my heart out seeing these precious baby pictures. My youngest is about Ella's age and seeing a baby in need is literally one of the most painful things ever to witness. I can cry in 1 second flat if a baby looks even half way mistreated.... I am such a baby person, and I find this so intriguing. I think what you are doing is beyond amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It has been a roller coaster of emotion and I am so looking forward to the day until we can hold our precious baby. We are blessed beyond measure to include Ella into our family. She will be ONE less!

      Delete