Saturday, December 10, 2011

Made in China

     Just a little funny story I have to share. After Cooper and Avery's Christmas program on Wednesday my parents took them home with them for the afternoon. They stopped by the Dollar Tree and were letting the kids pick out a toy as a treat. Avery was playing with a cute baton and on the side in big letters it said, "Made in China." (What a surprise!) So my dad tells Avery that the baton was made in China and she gets really excited. She told Poppie that he had to buy it for her "China Girl Sister" so she could give it to her when she gets home!! How precious. It made me so happy. When I got home she was playing with it and ran up and said, "Look Mommy! I got for our China Girl!" Too cute!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Priceless. I am glad you are writing all of this down. As I love and hold my little China girls, I can't help but think of your China girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hope is that she will read this one day and know that she was loved from the beginning. I hope you are holding our China girl. It is sad because I am worried her name is not going to stick with Avery. That is how she always refers to her...China girl/China baby. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete