Saturday, December 17, 2011

Home Study Update

     Brandon and I have scheduled our second home study interview for December 29 at 10:00. We will be going to Lifeline's home office in Birmingham. They say it normally last about an hour and a half. We have no idea what to expect. We are just excited to move forward during the holidays. I will not have to take a day off work. I am trying to save all the days I can so that I can take time off if we have to go to China during the school year.
     We have also started the mountain of paper work. We have collected some of the documents and after the holidays will move forward with the education section. We have two books to read, several websites to review, and classes to enroll in. The steps you have to take... WOW! Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment